Hi!

Drop by and tell us when you started watching the series and why you love Avonlea.
caitie89
Bright Station Arrival

Hi!

Postby caitie89 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

I started watching road to avonlea as a child. I was a bit young, only being a year old when the series actually started! I would watch it periodically when I was about 9 or ten because I had an obsession with anne of green gables, emily of new moon and RTA just added to my obsession! and then a couple of years ago, I started watching the episodes again and it all came back to me and helped me remember why I love it so much! I hope that the reruns don't stop for a VERY long time! I think it goes a long in a very famous and well known spot in Canada's history and it should be treasured! I just wish that all of the loose ends that I wanted tied up would have (Hem Hem, Felix/Izzy anyone?)

hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

Re: Hi!

Postby hannikan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome! You are quite a bit younger than me (I was 11 when the show started) but I have the same feelings about it. Have you been able to see the new widescreen version of the early seasons yet? They are fabulous. I think they are on sale right now in Sullivan's shop, too. I wrote a very long fan fiction with multiple plots that includes one revolving around Felix and Izzy. I posted it here: http://www.anneofgreengables.com/forum/ ... f=8&t=4946 (There are 27 parts total, each with their own thread)
ImageImageImageImage

adelphahighbrow
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Postby adelphahighbrow » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Welcome to the club, my friend.

I'm working on becoming a Fizzy writer, myself. Attempt 1:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6448167/1/Green

Happy to have you!

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement