I'm back from Av Con and PEI

Red roads and beaches; Discuss LMM's home and inspiration
hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

I'm back from Av Con and PEI

Post by hannikan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am

I'm back! If you'd like to check out my photos of Ontario and PEI here is the link to a good chunk.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =644786434
I also did a write up in my blog here: http://hannahanddrew.blogspot.com
ImageImageImageImage

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Re: I'm back from Av Con and PEI

Post by Timothy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun.

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Hannah, i looked at all the 116 pictures, some of them are really good. In one picture you sit in front of the White Sands like you own the place! :wink:

You know, a few of them are even good enough to serve as a book cover. For example the one of an actual farm with all those hay bundles in the front.

I'm always searching for new book covers for the odd book I translate and publish. Are those all the pictures you have of PEI and the avonlea adventure?
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.

hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

Post by hannikan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Ha, yeah I was being a woman of leisure outside White Sands... we took a TON of photos (I think between my mom and I we got about 700 photos total :shock: ). Yeah that photo of the PEI farm with the rolled hay bails was actually taken through the car window in the rain. It's not that much in focus but it still looks pretty good. There are a few good ones. Thanks for noticing.
ImageImageImageImage

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

One could see you had great fun. Also cool to see private pics of "Miss Stacey" and "Clive Pettibone" and you. Mr. Pettibone really did make a difference on the show :) great fun to watch.
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.