Hypocrates

Drop by and tell us when you started watching the series and why you love Avonlea.
TrueChristian
Planted Magic Seeds

Hypocrates

Post by TrueChristian » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm

It's been a long time since I was on this forum. I decided to stop in and check out what was going on. Theres really not a lot going on and that isn't surprising since Wild Roses, Timothy and others worked to have me baned from the forum. That's what liberalism does. It tries to silence anyone that doesnt agree with them. it seems like liberals dont like it when others dont think like they do and they do everything to shut down other opinions, thoughts, excetra.

I used to think Avonlea was a magical place where everyone was accepted regardless of believes. I still think it is. There are just some that try to stop it and it makes me want to stand up against unjustice. Ive matured over the years and tried to understand how others think, perspectives. There were many on this board that thought like i do. thats painful for some to accept. For those still interested in how awesome Avonlea is i hope we can have a civil discussion. Is that too much to ask for?