New to the forum - I come bearing gifts

Drop by and tell us when you started watching the series and why you love Avonlea.
alli_snow
Bright Station Arrival

New to the forum - I come bearing gifts

Post by alli_snow » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:14 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Alli - I'm a teacher from California and, obviously, new to the forum. I watched RtA on Disney during it's first run, and recently - after rereading all of the Anne books and hankering for more - decided to make the investment of collecting all the RtA box sets. I fell back in love with the show, especially all of the wonderful relationships between the characters. Especially, I must admit, Felicity and Gus (although my first 'squee' was Olivia/Jasper related).

When it comes to fandom I've been involved in several other shows filmed in Canada, specifically Stargate and Stargate: Atlantis. I'm a fic reader, writer, and a vidder.

I've actually created a music video for Felicity/Gus and would love to share it, if someone would kindly point me towards the right section of the forum.

Thank you!

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:23 pm

Welcome to the forum alli _ snow! :D
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:38 pm

Welcome, alli_snow!

Oh, I'd love to see your music video and would be delighted to point you in the right direction! Unfortunately, I've not been around at the forum long enough myself to know how to help.

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am

Welcome to the forum! I would probably suggest putting it in the main topic area...I forget the title. :oops: The top one in the biggest box. But don't trust me. As Timothy, he'll (of course) know!

Georgiana
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Georgiana » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:11 am

Welcome :D .