Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada!

Drop by and tell us when you started watching the series and why you love Avonlea.
moncher
Bright Station Arrival

Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada!

Post by moncher » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

Hello!
I almost gave up on finding a site for RTA fans like myself. Whew! Glad to find this one!
I am in the great land of Canada (Ontario to be exact) and have had the pleasure of visiting the lovely island of Prince Edward.
I am also fortunate that I live close to the area where they filmed a good part of the Anne of Green Gables movies (Westfield Pioneer Village). I am also a history fanatic and fascinated with that era here in Canada(pre World War One).
Love the series! My daughters and I have been enjoying each episode and although it was done several years ago, it still makes for amazing viewing.
Cheers to you all!

weatherman15
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Re: Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada!

Post by weatherman15 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D My soon to be 11 year old niece has recently started watching RTA and she absolutely loves it! I think RTA will be one of those programs that will enjoyed by many generations!

hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

Re: Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada!

Post by hannikan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Welcome! I was in your neck of the woods in 2009 and went to some of the filming sites then. I can't wait to go back to see more. :D
ImageImageImageImage