BANED FROM THE LIST!!!!

Comments? Criticism? Tell me what you think about the website.
TrueChristian
Planted Magic Seeds

BANED FROM THE LIST!!!!

Post by TrueChristian » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 pm

I WAS UNFAIRLY BANED FROM THE FORUM!! MOST LIKELY BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF RAGING LIBERALS ON THIS FORUM. AND NOW ICAN LOGIN???

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Re: BANED FROM THE LIST!!!!

Post by Timothy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:30 pm

You were not or never banned from the forum. I sent you instructions on how to reset your password and you apparently did. :roll:

Miss Lewis
Rose Cottage Resident

Post by Miss Lewis » Fri May 31, 2019 5:54 am

Banned from a forum that you just logged into! Funny! (Was there a story behind this accusation?)

I know that TrueChristian may be long gone now but I just wanted to add a comment for future or current members to see. Timothy, as Administrator (and creator of this forum) is fair and wants to give access to all who wants to discuss Road to Avonlea show. All that is requested is to be respectful and follow the forum rules. I like to hear from people who don't agree with me because I learn from their view. I'd hate to be talking to myself on any forum--I'd always agree with myself (when I don't agree with myself I begin to worry :D ). Respectfully disagreeing is the key. We come from all walks of life and each brings valuable knowledge and insight.

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 am

Well said Miss Lewis, I feel the same way. I have always been very interested in others perspectives and it's great whenever they can be expressed here.

TrueChristian emailed me privately and said that he was writing a book about the Avonlea online community and christian values. He said that I would be viewed negatively once the book was released, as he is still looking for a publisher. I think TrueChristian was just frustrated that he couldn't log in. I helped walk him through the process and it turns out he had all caps on. :lol:

Miss Lewis
Rose Cottage Resident

Post by Miss Lewis » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Timothy wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 am
I think TrueChristian was just frustrated that he couldn't log in. I helped walk him through the process and it turns out he had all caps on.
LOL...it is simple mistake. I've done that before too...

Anyways, point is, people are not banned from a forum for just having different point of views.