Love the Episode Guide!

Comments? Criticism? Tell me what you think about the website.
Kara
Boarding at Biggins'

Love the Episode Guide!

Post by Kara » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:24 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your analysis of the RTA episodes - plus the notes at the end of some of your reviews have helped answer some of my questions (ex. how old is Gus Pike?)

Anyway, Thanks!

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:00 pm

thanks Kara! I'm happy that you enjoy the ep guide. I've been adding more behind the scenes information in the notes sections as it becomes available.

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:28 am

I totally agree with you Kara!Thanks Timothy :D
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

I totally agree! I can't tell you how many times I got on there to double check something for a story or wanted to have an overview of a show before I watched it. Great addition!

Shinnen
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by Shinnen » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:52 am

Yes, it was very informative and helped me keep up with what happened during the series. :D While I was reading the 'Story Girl' it was nice to read the notes at the end of the episode review that tyed it together with the books.
O Joy that seekest me through pain, I cannot close my heart to thee; I trace the rainbow through the rain, and feel the promise is not vain, that morn shall tearless be. ~George Matheson