I Luv the Pics!

Comments? Criticism? Tell me what you think about the website.
AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

I Luv the Pics!

Post by AvonLea » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Timothy, I love all the pictures that show up on your home page. I made your site my home page and I like seeing the different pictures every time I click "home". If you can tell us, where do you get them all? I haven't seen alot of them before. :wink:

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:07 am

Thanks AvonLea, that's great! Most of the pictures came from screen shots of the series from the DVD's and a few are probably from the Road to Avonlea story books, magazines, and press photos. I need to add more pictures from the later seasons. I'm glad you like them. Thanks!

Shinnen
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by Shinnen » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:08 am

Yes, I like refreshing the homepage to look at the pictures and the quotes. :D
O Joy that seekest me through pain, I cannot close my heart to thee; I trace the rainbow through the rain, and feel the promise is not vain, that morn shall tearless be. ~George Matheson

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:18 am

I know, that's what I did for the longest time. And I save all the pictures and put them on my desktop screen. It is so fun!

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:47 am

I like that and the 'This day in Avonlea history.' It's fun to see what Lucy Maud was doing a hundred years ago. :)

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:06 am

Oh, I like that, too! Some of it is so interesting. And all the quotes. One of my faves is the one where Sara says something like, "This ugly pinafore has a very wide hem. You can wear it to college, get married in it, and get buried in it." I love that one!

Shinnen

Post by Shinnen » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:20 pm

I saw that one not too long ago, it is funny. :D I also like the one where Rachel Lynde says "Wild horses couldn't drag me there."
O Joy that seekest me through pain, I cannot close my heart to thee; I trace the rainbow through the rain, and feel the promise is not vain, that morn shall tearless be. ~George Matheson

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:04 pm

Oh, oh...I know! Whenever I see the one "If I live and breath, you have the nerve a canal horse!"-Rachel Lynde, I always think of what Hetty says right after, "Well at least I don't have it's figure." :lol: Then Rachel slaps Hetty and Hetty cracks an egg on Rachel's head. I love that one!

Shinnen

Post by Shinnen » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:42 am

LOL, too funny! :lol: I'd like to see that episode.