Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Post by Timothy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 am

Hey everyone, this is sorta what Shelly started in the episode game. In this game, you write something that an Avonlea character has said or might say and everyone guesses who it could be. It could be either a line that person has said from the series, or made up and specific to that character. After naming the character, please provide another quote or line for the next guess.

Here's the first one:

I'm often left alone while my brother, sister and cousin go on adventures. At least I have my faithful dog to keep me company. I get good grades and always do my chores. I think I should be the one to run the farm, because I love all the animals and my brother doesn't really want to be a farmer.

Who am I?

katie
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by katie » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:13 pm

Cecily King!

~*

I'm the head of the King family. I took my niece in to live with me, and little did I know what kind of adventures waited for me. One time I got thrown into a lake by her "double". I almost went crazy thinking it was my sweet niece.

Who am I?
~*7/04/04*~

PsiChi Spring '06

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:36 pm

Hetty King.

I always wanna know about everything, and I mean everything. Me and my sister moved in with Miss Marilla and Mrs. Lynde after our parents died because our uncle didn't want us. I like hanging out with Mr. Dale and, apparently, I also like stealing storylines from the Kings--especially in the final season.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

ol' gus
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by ol' gus » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:57 am

davy keith

who would this be, eh?

Hetty King would get on the nerves of God Himself! and even ask Him to mind His own business while she would control the universe of PEIsland.. 8)
(1st season)

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:14 am

Rachel Lynde? (Runner-up Blair Stanley or Janet King)

~

All day long I prepare food and still, no respect, non? People just don't understand that my culture and food are more sophisticated than theirs. Except for my good boy Felix, oui. And my niece. C'est terrible when they locked her in the closet! I ask you this mon ami, do you really want to infuriate a man with a meat cleaver in his hand?

qui suis-je?

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:50 pm

The one and only Chef Pierre.

Sara wasn't the only one who got sent to live on PEI. My father sent me out there, too, after he went exploring. I'm good at a lot of things--mainly school subjects and hockey. It's too bad I wasn't on the Island for a very long time; I think the female viewers may've liked how I turned out. Heck, deep down I'd probably like how I turned out.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:32 am

The aptly described 'lost cousin' Andrew King.

~

I came to Avonlea looking for a home, and luckily, my good pal Cecily adopted me into the King family. Sometimes the King family leaves cakes and pastries out on the table, just for me! That's so nice of them. They always point their fingers at me. They must be saying, 'now don't forget to eat every delicious crumb!' I love my adopted family so much that I dug a hole in the backyard to keep their most prized possessions safe. There's this comb that someone said was a heirloom, whatever that means and something called school library funds. I'm loyal to Cecily and the family and will defend them! Just ask Robert 'the chump' Rutheford to show you the bite marks embedded on his backside. I've never heard a grown man scream like a little girl like Rutherford did. Well, I got to get going. Auntie Janet just put out a big white cake on the table that's got my name on it.

Who am I?

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:28 pm

Woof! Err, I mean Digger. :)

Yeah, so somehow I ended up in Avonlea and met my good twin--some rich chick or whatever. Anyway. She ran away and I became her for a while. I almost drowned her old batty aunt Hetty and gave an arousing rendition of "God Save Our (Burp)". Did I mention I made everyone crazy? Oh yeah, and SHOVE OFF!

Who am I, anyway?
foreverzach.net

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:50 pm

Jo Pitts

I am one who likes to get out of work if it is not for money. I have found many ways to try to make money, but I like to work where I can earn lots of $$$. I did get in a lot of trouble when i was young by eating or taking all the food out of the cupbroads, almost killed a member of the family, and have gone on many adventures with two members of my family on varies occausions. I ussually ride my bike to work. I have had a rumour that has been told around Avonlea about something I did that was not true because I don't know to keep my mouth shut. I have kiss one person in the town of Avonlea who is my best friend...... Who am I?
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

heartsandflowers
Hetty's New School Recruit

Post by heartsandflowers » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:53 pm

Could it be....Felix King :)

I'm a very intelligent person, who likes to experiment with things. I'm not very good with people and like to be by myself a lot. Finally thanks to a certain little girl, now young woman, I'm married and I have a child. For a while I had a production line going on, but nature decided to end that. So we had to move....Who am I?
"Felicity,did I hear you cheering for the other team..."Alec King

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:30 pm

Jasper Dale

I am one one who came to Avonlea to find a job. I did play a music instrutment but I have not played it for years (don't know why). I fell in love with a person that I met shortly after I came to Avonlea. I have found information about my pasted from many adventures with my friends. I have work at two placed in Avonlea. I have learned a lot from going to school, while I was working at my first job in Avonlea. I have said that "I want a family" to my friends. One of my friends said "You're werid I wish I could get rid of family.".... Who Am I?

heartsandflowers
Hetty's New School Recruit

Post by heartsandflowers » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:28 am

Gus Pike

I once belonged to the blue bloods, but was cast out. I wasn't born in Canada and come from over seas. But at last, I have found my place here in beautiful Avonlea, together with my business partner I run a hotel...Who am I?
"Felicity,did I hear you cheering for the other team..."Alec King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:31 am

Simon Tramayne

~

I could have run a hotel and a farm together, if it weren't for my bum leg!! Some people have said that I look like the John Travolta of geology in my white suit. Come to one of my evening lectures and you will feel some 'night fever' when I get into how igneous rocks were formed. I used to believe that parenting was best left to relatives, but after pushing my brother off a bridge, ignoring my son, abusing livestock (let's just say the cows stopped milking for a while and leave it at that), my family, including my dear sister and brother, who I am sometimes at odds with, made me realize that I wasn't right all the time and to take some responsibility with my son.

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:11 pm

Roger King

I decide to start my career after writing a poem in "The Avonlea Chronicle". I am the youngest of my family. I married to the man that was introduced by my niece. Together, my husband and I had a son and then we were left a baby girl by someone who was working at our business. My husband cleared my name (before we married) after money went missing from my work. After my niece's wedding, my family and I moved out of the country.

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:57 pm

Olivia King/Dale. :)

My father and oldest brother were at odds for years. My other brother got shipped off to military school, then got kicked out for some caricature drawings he did of his teacher--which are hilarious, by the way--and went off to Dalhousie instead. As for me, yeah, I wear dresses and stuff now; but that doesn't mean I can't whoop your butt in a game of baseball. Just ask Felix. Did I mention he rocks, too?

Who am I?
foreverzach.net