Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Thu May 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Cordeila Bugle.

~~
I almost went up in smoke after an accident at the Magic Lantern Show caught the hall on fire!
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:51 pm

Ms. McGee....AvonLea you were right with your answer

I own a delievering service business owner.....I challenged a boy to a a race....The winner would dominate the delievery market in Avonlea.....The boy failed to make it to Markdale when he accidently drove into the river......I gave the boy a horse......WHO AM I????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Fri May 18, 2007 1:42 am

Hank Webster

You're right,Roo18,I just have watched the episode again the first name was Kerrie and her second name was Alexandra.

I'm the president of the knights of P.E.island...I once sold Bruce the bull to Alec King...
who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:56 pm

Gurney MacDonald

I am one who likes to be in plays in factor I am in the Carmody drama group.....I will make a wager with Hetty to get her King's favorite recipe of Cranberry pie....I will never give up my stroodle recipe away not over my dead body....My drama group never won the competition.....But Hetty will never get the true recipe of my stroodle....WHO AM I???????????

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sat May 19, 2007 4:59 am

Eleanor McQue

I thought I was turning into a vampire! :shock:

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sat May 19, 2007 9:20 am

I am guessing Felix King

I was dropped as child and suffered an injury to my leg which left me with a limp.....I focused on intellectual pursuits and become a outstanding student, constantly receiving prasie from my oldest sister instead of helping with the family farm......In my older years I became a world-renowed geologist.......I got married and had a son.....My wife die.....I send my son to my brother's farm due to my studies in Brazil....I return to Avonlea......My brother and I got into a fight about the farm techniques and family's savings.......My brother almost drowned after I pushed him off the bridge......We resolved our conflicts.......I took my son with me after I accepted the position at Dallhouise University........I sent my brother-in-law a bat for his research.....WHO AM I??????

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sat May 19, 2007 5:36 pm

And you're right Roo!

The answer to yours is Roger King.

~~
I got lost in the woods as a kid... excuse me I have to go chase the dog!

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 am

Luu------uuukkkky! aka Robert (Morris) MacEwen

~

I once stabbed Captain Crane in the back--so to speak--to get his treasure map. It tore in half and so I followed him all over until I found the ol' sea ghost in Avonlea. I made off with the treasure chest and Crane fell into the depths of the cave. I can't wait to open the treasure chest.

Who am I?

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sun May 20, 2007 4:13 pm

Captain Borden

I broke an egg over someone's head! In the general store no less!

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon May 21, 2007 5:48 am

Oh, Aunt Hetty. How could you? :)

~

I stayed at the Avonlea foundling home in 1911. I'm the oldest of the Dean children.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 24, 2007 11:46 am

I am guessing Belle-Marie.....this is because her mom asked her to look after the family and keep them together

I married my second cousin's husband after she died after child birth......I was happy to hold my step-daughter for the very first time........I volunteered my new friend to be on the committee to look at the old Lloyd propety...If I had not volunteered her for the committee she would have started to become happy after hearing that her love one died....I was her bridemaid for her wedding....what a wonderful wedding it was for her after all she was through.....WHO AM I????

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Thu May 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Mavis Pritchard

Roses are red,
Candy is sweet,
I love my poopsie
For the size of her feet.

I paid $50 for a ring and she turned me down... how could I have been mistaken? She had the perfect feet! And after I gave her all those gifts. Why didn't she tell me in the first place that she was engaged? I should have known as soon as she told me "lambie pie" and "birdie" weren't words she wasn't for me... no matter what kind of feet she had.

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:49 pm

Wally Higgins

I am a cousin of a inventor....I arrive in Avonlea for the first time with my eccentric relatives...I attempted to perform acupuncture on Sara Stanley....I left Avonlea with my family….I return to Avonlea when my cousin was in Cambridge....I assemble many inventions of my cousin...I became infatuated with a visiting scientist named Professor Anterior Rizelli, who came to Avonlea to observe the eclipse....I was overwhelmed when the Professor asked me to be his assistant....WHO AM I?????????

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Fri May 25, 2007 11:37 pm

Selena Dale

I always made fun of my cousin when we were little....He never liked me... Our resemblance is astonishing....Now I'm a bussiness man but infact I'm an imposter....I can be very charming even Hetty believes in me...
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Sat May 26, 2007 6:44 am

Jeremiah Dale

I'm rather a crank... I don't approve of photographs being taken on my property... but when that photographer man saved my son's life, it put a new light on it... and he DID have a good photograph of my son, even if HAD been hiding in my barn during a shower without my permission...

... who am I???