Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
~digger~
Found work at the Cannery

Post by ~digger~ » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:15 am

Gilbert!

I wear boys clothes most of the time, I was there when digger got shot and I bid on felix at a auction.
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey I think I'll call you digger!~Cecily~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Digger, come to keep me company?~Gus~

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:24 am

Izzy Pettibone

~

I called my family to attention to notify them that at approximately 1400 hours, ladies from the Avonlea Improvement Society will be arriving at our outpost to spread gossip. I ordered Izzy to set up a perimeter and keep a look out. Morgan will run messages to me, his commanding officer, about potential deviations in thier plan. And Arthur will not participate in this tactical operation because he believes I've suffered shell shock from the war and he might give classified family information to the other side. Now family, get to your posts! Dismissed!

Who am I?

~digger~
Found work at the Cannery

Post by ~digger~ » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:42 pm

Clive Pettibone?

I use to own the cannery,and would sooner give a vote to a bunch of old hens. my workers went on strike untill I raised their pay.

Who am I?
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey I think I'll call you digger!~Cecily~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Digger, come to keep me company?~Gus~

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:41 pm

Angus McCorkndale

We made an alliance to bid for Nat Lester at the 1st annual bacholer's auction. We are student at Avonlea school. We payed $1.19 for Nat lester at the auction.
Who Are We?
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:44 am

Laura McDonald and Emma Bradley

~

We were roommates with Felicity King at Kingsport Ladies College. We considered her an aquaintance until we discovered that she was a country girl, a fraud trying to be posh, and a liar. We don't know how she can live with herself, nor do we care.

Who are we?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:24 am

Emily Everette Smythe and Margaret Fieldcrest

I cam to Avonlea only for a short period of time to visit my relatives. My relatives believe that I am doing quite well with my business. Until my creditor's bill followed me all the way to Avonlea. My brother-in'law's new wife was the only one who knew about this and did not tell our family. My niece was to come back with me when I left Avonlea. My niece decides no to leave with me after finding out about my financial problems and for other reasons as well. My two nephews and niece should be proud to have a stepmother who is just as good as my sister. Oh if you are one who loves hats then you should stop by my business and pick one up for you to wear for a special event.
Who Am I?

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 pm

The lovely Miss Lillian Hepworth.

I passed away years before my children and husband moved to Avonlea. My eldest was very distraught over my illness and death, mainly because my husband wasn't there to look after him and his brother and sister; and, sadly, my youngest--our only daughter--has very few memories of me. I wanted to leave my daughter in my sister's care, but that never worked out.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:13 am

Jessica Pettibone

I am a scientist and came to Avonlea from Golden Milestone. I spend as a much time with the colleague who that I was doing research with on certain animals. I made advances with the colleague, the colleague refused the advances because he/she was married.
Who Am I?

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:51 pm

Sidney Carver

I thought I was a murderer when I sent someone off in her "bosom friend's" father's dory and this someone didn't get out. I know a lot about courting because I have three older sisters. Did I mention one of them had 37 doilies when she got married? Sadly, though, I'm not among the living anymore. Stupid fever!

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:30 am

Ruby Gillis! This is probably such an old thread, but it looks fun! And things are getting boring around here. Now I have to think of one...

"I went out today searching for some roots and herbs. I filled my pipe, and hiked up to the main road. As I walked along, everyone I came across crossed to the other side. Mothers hurried their children along, the men would puff themselves up and walk in a brave stride, and curious kids were snicker. Really, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Just because I live in a shack and not a fancy house doesn't mean I'm different. And just because I keep black cats and brew special "potions" doesn't mean I'm a witch!"
[/list]

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:38 pm

Peg Bowen

I love my kites.... and sometimes I frighten the people because I shout.
A nice man asked me if the kites flew any higher when I'm shouting...
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:18 pm

Reverand Fitzsimmons

36 year war that occur then we solved our war. I made my love interest that occured eariler in my life jealous by asking her friend out to the Avonlea Christmas Ball years eariler when we were younger. I experienced guilt after leaving Avonlea after my father was sick. I returned to Avonlea for a Wedding. I was a accomplished artist that is displayed in Charlottletown. I was sick and I left Avonlea for medical reasons. I soon after die afterwards....WHO AM I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:34 am

Romney Penhallow

I was touched seeing the magic lanternshow so I donated a lot of money for the school library.Later I pretended to be hetty kings lover....
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 am

Wellington Campbell

I worked as a housekeeper for Mrs. Conelley in Markdale. My husband is in prision and I have a son that lives at the Kings and works there. I started to work at the cannery after I lost my job, but was fired after signing a petition calling for better wages. The cannery went on strike and then the cannery was losing money, so Mr. McCorkndale increased wages and gave my job back.....I am not sure what happened to me and my son, we have not been talk about for some time.... WHO AM I?????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:30 am

Maud Craig

Now i'm a wealthy man.... My wife recently died.I came back to Avonlea to meet my first love? again Olivia....Who am I?