Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:42 pm

Edwin Clark!!

"They call me the awkward man of Avonlea. I may stutter a bit, and be a little different, but I don't see why they think me strange. Especially Hetty King. I am certain that I would hate her forever more if it wasn't for her sister, Olivia. I wonder what she thinks of me... :oops:"

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Jasper dale!

My elder sister is very proud of me.I'm a famous geologist.My son stayed at the king farm because i had work to do in Brazil...
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

irishcolleen
Hetty's New School Recruit

Post by irishcolleen » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:12 pm

Roger King

I won the Avonlea spelling bee with a little help from Peg Bowen.

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:58 pm

Felix King

If you want to find love....I will made you a love potion. I sometimes frightened people by magic. I can help sick people...by making a herb remedies. I am very mysterious and alot of people do not know alot about me. Some people think I am crazy. I helped a King from a snow storm. I am very observed of what happens in Avonlea.....WHO AM I????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 am

Peg Bowen!

First I was an actor.In Avonlea they needed a schoolteacher so I became a schoolteacher.Alec King finded out that I didn´t was a teacher at all....so I decided to become a minister....
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:38 pm

Alistair Dimple

Ladies of the Avonlea Improvement society, as treasurer we need to raise money for the barn raising. I love one man for twenty years ....People tell me to pack up my hope chest.....I refuse to pack it up....Finally with the help of Sara and her cousin, they brought us together so that I was able to get the man of my dreams. I am not really talk about in the later in Avonlea. WHO AM I???????????

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Theodora Dixon!

I paid a heck of a price for a heck of a rake!
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:34 am

Amos Spry or Harmon Andrews

~

I work at the Snibbs World Renowned Travelling Midway. That's a fancy name for circus. I got a friend named Melusin... I mean, Trissie. She's a mermaid, but don't be dumb and think she's a real one. Real mermaids live in the ocean. One time we conned some people out of money. That was funny. I picked up this guy called Donny and slammed him down on the wrestling mat, keeping my world title. I'm really strong. In my spare time, I write poetry. Okay, I made up the last part about writing poetry.

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:08 am

Goliath

I came to Avonlea as a travelling saleman. Rumours started to go around Avonlea about me and a certain women, that was told at the Avonlea sewing circle. I sell porrous and plasters. After questions from the town peoples, the rumours hurt my business. I confronted the women who started the rumour. We soon reached an understanding and decided to play on the fictional romance. WHO AM I???????

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:12 am

Duncan McTavish

~
I was given Josiah King's journals when I won the history prize at school and was shocked to discover that he had cut off a Dutchman's nose. I dug up my yard looking for the "Falcon Treasure", but only wound up with a broken rake for my trouble.

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:54 am

Hetty King

We a secret society in Avonlea and met on the every first Wednesday of the month at a private lodge. The King family goes back generations. We stand for followship and patriotism, and as well dedicated to helping those less fortunate in the community. We have a new member of the King family who join the group. We kicked out one of the members who was cheating people out of money. Women have not set foot into the lodge but the members will never know that three women have been in the lodge.WHO AM I?????

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 pm

The Knights of PEI. (I don't remember the full name, but that's the gist of it.)

My brother is a huge troublemaker, which makes him quite unlikeable, not to mention--between us--I think he's a spotlight hog. Me, I'm the quiet "goody-goody", if you will. Miss Cuthbert took care of us until she died; now Mrs. Lynde and Miss King look out for us. Lastly, if Cecily King should be freed (according to some fans), I think I should be, too.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 pm

Dora Keith

I enjoy playing the accordian and listening to Acadian fiddle music. I also served in the Great War.

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:47 am

Elbert Werts

~

H'llo 'everyone. Ah'm a sea fairing guy. Ah needed ah mate to serve alongside me on the 'Aunty Jane.' Ah thought Gus would be the perfect match! Convinced him to leave his hotel gig and gal behind, I did. Worked hard and got drunk at night. Oh well... off to sea I go.

Who am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:09 am

Wasn't that the sailor of "Otherwise engaged"?Mathew Dole ore something?i can't really understand the name

I can play 4 instruments and know all my churchmusic.Eulalie bugle let me take over the musicensemble on sunday....but they weren't at all impressed...

Who am I?