Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
heartsandflowers
Hetty's New School Recruit

Post by heartsandflowers » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:43 am

Izzy Pettibone

I am very confused most of the time. I wear glasses and am interested in sience and stuff. I just came down to Avonlea to help out some family. But one day there was an eclipse and I fell in love and left Avonlea....Who am I ?
"Felicity,did I hear you cheering for the other team..."Alec King

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:04 pm

Izzy(Isolde) Pettibone

I graduated from Queen's College. I am rival to Hetty King. I become a teacher in Avonlea, taught Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe. I help Avonlea win the hockey game. I have travelled the world and visited many exotic locations. Returned to Avonlea and purchased a house and business. I firist started the relationship by bidding on my furture husband at a Bachelor's Auction. I married a man with three children. My step-daughter had a hard time accepting me as her step mother. Who I am?
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:40 pm

Looks like both H&F and Roo guessed mine, lol.

H&F's is Selena Dale; Roo's is Muriel Stacey/Pettibone.

I had a hard time fitting in with my Island family at first--particularly my cousin, Felicity. Some fans think I was a know-it-all at times. I loved to tell stories; but, for some reason, stopped after a very short time. After two seasons, I went from having most of the focus to becoming Felicity's voice of reason, to going away to study in Paris. At least I don't have to choose between Aunt Hetty and Nanny Louisa anymore!

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:08 pm

Sara Stanley

~

"Blast! There's nothing but rocks in this chest! Well, there goes my fortune."

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Captain Borden, I do believe.

Everybody's scared of me 'cause I live in the woods and don't come out very often. But I know all about everyone--their hypocrisy, their indecencies, everything. The only ones I can trust around here are the children, it seems...but even then it's a very limited trust sometimes.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:47 pm

Peg Bowen, I believe

I came to Avonlea to run the bank. My horse stays at the King's barn. I was going to marry a daughter from a important family of Avonlea. I help Avonlea become a home for orphans in the old Lyold place. I ask her parents for permission to marry their daughter. They gave me their blessing. Her brother did not think it was a good idea to married to his sister because he was not her true love. I proposed more than once to this young women who had a broken heart after she heard her true love was dead. She took a trip and came back with her true love and then I was dropped like a hot potato. I left Avonlea beacuse I was upset and hurt after being dropped for her true love.

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:49 pm

Stuart McRae

~

La la la la la... Don't I sing beautifully? My sea song is enough to draw any male from miles to my attraction. It certainly worked with those boys from Avonlea. Ha! Snibb didn't realize that I pocketed most of the money from those foolish boys. Now they're somewhere dreaming about me while everyone's favorite mermaid is sitting pretty, combing her long beautiful hair. (Suddenly, the sound of an iron jail door slams shut. A woman's voice says, "You and me are gonna be cell mates, huh? Well that leaves only one question... Are you gonna be my #&@$*?") ...You'll have to excuse me. I have to go kick some tail, so to speak.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:50 pm

Melusina or also known as Trissie

I was a reverand's daughter.... I married a man who is part of family that is well known thoughtout Avonlea. My husband and I run the farm that was inherited from his father. I have give birth to four beautiful children, I gave birth to my youngest children nine years after my third child...... I have many agurements with my sister and sister-in-law..... I was throwin off a horse when I was young which cause me to be overprotected for my son's life.....I have been put in jail for fighting for the right for women to have the vote..... I worked for a company that was scheme to get people's money...... I took my daughter to a place so she could get better from her illness. Who I am?

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:02 pm

The one and only Janet King. :)

My sister is as boring as...well, you know; and my mother is strict as ever. But enough about them. Let's talk about me. I know some good fishing spots, helped lead Avonlea to a win against Carmody in the history bee, and I'm good with the ladies. Oh, and if you ask some, I have the cockiest "peacock strut" EVAH!

So yeah, who am I?
foreverzach.net

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:18 pm

Felix King, I believe

I am the only child.... I came to Avonlea with my family due to my father's job.... I enjoy rag time music from New Orleans.....I have see a lot of place in my life.....I went to heard Acadian music and dance with the girl that I was supposed to be showed Avonlea by...... we shared our first kiss that night.....I left town because of my father's new posting and which was party due to my mother's illness.....when I called on the girl we were always under the watch of her aunt..... Who am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:32 am

Shelly wrote: * * * * *

My sister is as boring as...well, you know; and my mother is strict as ever. But enough about them. Let's talk about me. I know some good fishing spots, helped lead Avonlea to a win against Carmody in the history bee, and I'm good with the ladies. Oh, and if you ask some, I have the cockiest "peacock strut" EVAH!

So yeah, who am I?
:D :lol: Edward Ray

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:46 am

Roo18 wrote: I am the only child.... I came to Avonlea with my family due to my father's job.... I enjoy rag time music from New Orleans.....I have see a lot of place in my life.....I went to heard Acadian music and dance with the girl that I was supposed to be showed Avonlea by...... we shared our first kiss that night.....I left town because of my father's new posting and which was party due to my mother's illness.....when I called on the girl we were always under the watch of her aunt..... Who am I?
Shaggy... Er, I mean Booth Elliot

~

Um... Okay, I have to give you hints, right? Well, I got this job working at the White Sands Hotel. You see, Felix taught me what side of the plate to put the forks and knives. Anyway, some crazy politician's daughter framed me for stealing stuff at the Sands. Luckily, Felix proved it was her and not me. Me and Felix are buds. I owe him, man, I do. That's why I'm returning the favor and getting my bro Felix a job now, in the Navy! I read about this job in a brochure, Opportunities for Young Men. They said we'll get to go to some exotic island and meet girls. I can't wait. It's going to be the ultimate vacation. I got to go now. Tremayne wants me to restock the linen closet.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:36 pm

Elbert Warts

I am a rival with some classmates who are an important family of Avonlea.... My best friend won the best custom at the Harvest Party.....I started the fire at the town hall even though I said that it was someone else fault......I was pushed in school pond for starting the fire.... My mother makes me new dresses and curlers in my hair in front of my large mirror.... I was told that I was switched at birth after being rude to a rival by said her aunt was not like a mother to her...... I was happy to find that I was going to be part of the important family of Avonlea..... I am Avonlea's first telephone operater....I inform someone that their Love one had die in a shipwreach.....Who Am I?

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:41 pm

Tim got mine right. I knew either he or Katie would. ;)

Roo's is "frog-faced" Sally Potts.

Wh--what? Is this on?

Oh. Okay.

Well. I'm an inventor, a photographer, and some would say I was a bit of a re--recluse back in the day, after the first love of my life stood me up. But then Miss Sara S-Stanley kinda brought me out of h-hiding, and I fell in love with her aunt Olivia. Oh, Ollie's an amazing woman. We've also got two kids--one of whom is adopted. We also ran the c-c-cannery for a few years... until it got burned up and we couldn't bring it back. We now live in England where I'm a professor at the R-Royal S-Society.

Who...am I?
foreverzach.net

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:53 pm

Jasper Dale

I am the second born but first son.....Their are I have three sisters and one brother......I inhertied the farm that I lived with my wife and children on......I am an important man in my community...... I have try to save my community from being change into a different types of community....I have watched my friend died shortly after he return to Avonlea with his family.... I blame myself for his death....Brought my wife a ring that was promised to her years ago....