Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Yes....You are right hobbie about the answer
Nanny Louisa J. Banks

I am mother of Cordelia Sprocket (now know as).....I am opinionated town gossip....I overheard a conversation that Olivia and Felicity, then I assumed that Olivia and Jasper were getting a divorced.....I think that Avonlea should have join town with Carmody, but Jasper gave the town reasons for the town not to accept the offer.....WHO AM I????????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:17 am

I'm not sure at all Roo18 is it Eulalie Bugle?

After 30 years I came back to live in Avonlea....I'm the only one there who drives a automobile....
Who am I ?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:22 am

Yes you are right Hobbie, Is the answer to yours Romney Penhallow

I am an overzealous attorney.....I was going to take away the King's water right away when selling the Rushdon property, but this was fixed by Mrs. Agnes Rushdon Leslie....I made the adoption final for Robert MacEwan.....I finalized the deal to sell Green Gables after Marilla Cutherburt death to Mr. Harrison....WHO AM I?????

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:49 pm

Theodore Simpkin

~

All Gus was doing was feeding me fresh fruit--berries or something. I don't understand why Felicity was so jealous. It was all so innocent, wasn't it?

Who am I?

Avonlea Fan
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Avonlea Fan » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Charlotte Ames. And innocent or not...I wouldn't leave her alone with any of my shipmates if I were Captain Ames. A little too friendly for my taste.

In my youth, I was considered self-centered. I spent a lot of my time chasing after or insulting my brother, Felix. I always did well in school and vied for a scholarship at Kingsport Ladies College. As I grew, I became a more sensitive and thoughtful person--influenced, perhaps, by my love for and devotion to a young sailor.

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:04 am

Felicity King

My descripition was a little bit short to be sure Roo18, indeed it could have been Romney Penhallow.I actually meant Ms Stacey. :wink:

I'm a retired colonel,novelist,widow and schoolteacher.

Who am I??
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:54 pm

Clive Pettibone

I am the second born......I ate a lot of food when I was younger....I often pulled pranks and have a get sense of humor......I would be bossed by my older sister......I carry out schemes with my cousin....I have difficult in school.....But I believed in my self and won the spelling bee.....I have tried many business but often lead in disaster......I shot a close friend of the family but he made it through with a full recover......I got a job at the White Sand Hotel.....I told my father that I would not keep the farm if he died.....I feel in love with my best freind but almost ruin our freindship after tellling a lie about something that happened between us.....We made up.....I decide to join the Navy.....I lost my friend in the war but my parents found out that I was missing in action.....I soon came home and was happy to be with my family......WHO AM I?????????

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Felix King!

"I am often overlooked in my family. But of course, I am just the baby. My sister taught me to feed the chickens. Of course, I don't need the skill since my sister will be taking the farm when dadda dies."

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:03 am

Daniel King

I am a overspoken woman....I have two children and very strict with them....Clemmie Ray and Edward are my children's names......I do not like strangers on my land....WHO AM I????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:28 am

Mrs Ray

I don't speak to visitors and I don't read the papers....I love my cats dearly...
WHO AM I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:28 am

I will give some more hints..
I only played once in an episode.My husband was chief of the cannery...
Who am I?

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:32 am

Mrs. McCorkedale!

Oh man now to describe one of my own.

I manage the financial affairs of my lady... once I sold my watch to help her out (but she discovered that and retrieved it for me)...

...who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:37 pm

I am guess Meunshkin

I wanted to give my mother a frog so that she could have something to play with when she is in heaven....I broke a mirror because I wanted to show Mrs. Rachel Lynde that she did not have to be scared about having her tooth pull out.....My sister and I were almost give up for adoption twice in our life time....In school I tired to hide that I could read but I could not when Sara found out that I could not read.... Sara helped me learn how to read....My sister and I moved to Rose Cottage after Mrs. Rachel Lynde had a stroke and went to Saskatoon to live with her son Robert...Rachel Lynde came back to Avonlea and is living at Rose Cottage with us and Miss Hetty King....Last thing I know I did was join the military and fought in the first world war....WHO AM !??????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 am

Davey keith!

I wanted to bet on a bachelorat the auction...but I didn't had a proper dress...so my father took one out of the poorbox....Emma Bradly and her friend humiliated me....
Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Becky Lester

I own a business with my husband...We have our business so customers buy things and they don't have to go to Carmody or some other town.....My husband likes to gamble, but I don't like him gambling....I don't like to give people extended credit...I am one of the women who gossip about what happens in Avonlea....My husband and I later on move to New Brusnwick.....I miss the town gossip but I might take part in the gossip in the town where I live....WHO AM I????