Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:35 pm

Elvira Lawson

I'm Felicity's old childhood friend, or so I've been told. The lot of you never heard of me until I made an appearance in the sixth season...and by then I was very pregnant with mine and my husband's first child--a baby girl. Unfortunately, I'll never get to see her grow up and do all those things that girls do, as I died shortly after giving birth to her. My death also seemed to cause Felicity to stop pursuing medicine...quite a shame, really.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:46 am

Collen Wells Pritchard

I am a shady business man......I swindled Janet King in selling several products.....One of the products made the ladies have a uncontrollable itching.....I was confused with his highness....I was promptly threw out of the White Sands Hotel for harrassing Janet King after the Knights of P.E.I. discovered what was happening to Janet King....WHO AM I????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Wed May 02, 2007 3:14 am

Heath Humus

I'm known for speaking my mind...I'had a quarrel with one of my best friend because I took her boyfriend in grade 7....It lastet for 30 years....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 am

I am guess Mrs. Rachel Lynde

If you need a casket.....I sell different types of woods for the casket.....I will sell you a casket......The company that I work for is Lasting Memorial Casket Company.....WHO AM I????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 am

Mr Treble

You're right roo18 mine was Rachel!

I have a crush on Felix but he's not interested in me.....My sister was married on the same day infact with the same dress(just another size)as Olivia....My mother is one of the gossips of Avonlea....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:10 am

Hobbie did you mean Silus Drabble for my clue, if not that is what the answer is
The answer to your question is Velma Bugle

I once pursued my love for Eliza, but she fell in love with other man.....Her husband dragged her to asylum....She became ill and I rushed to her side.....I promised to keep an eye on her son.....She allegedlly died.....I sailed on the high sea in purisuit of a treasure.....I was stabbled by a man that wanted the treasure map from me....We got into a fight and he got half of the map, I thought he drowned but was saved later..... I later settled in Avonlea and became the operator of the lighthouse......I keep my promise by keeping a watch of my love's child but scaring his freinds off during this times of watching......I helped my love's husband meet his son again, but then his father wanted to take him away....I did not let this happened.....My old enemy came to the island and attempted to steal the other part of the map......With the help of my lover's son, I was able to find the treasure....I gave the lighthouse and a red ruby ring to him before I left the island......I sent a message to Felicity to inform her that her true love ship went down.........WHO AM I?????

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Thu May 03, 2007 9:20 am

Ezekial Crane

"My husband and I run the Avonlea store. I like hearing the latest news of the town, but I don't like to get mixed up in gossip. Still...it's nice to be informed. I left with my husband quite suddenly and Felicity King took over until Muriel Stacey bought the store. What's that you say? Felicity married Gus? Tell me more..." WHO am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri May 04, 2007 4:52 am

Elvira lawson

Yes Roo18 I meant Mr Drabble :oops: ,like Rachel I misunderstood the man("of corsets and secrets and true,true love")

When I was born my father saved my life....Aunt Hetty took care of me when my mother was at work....when my niece got tuberculosis they all thougt I had it to...
Who am I?

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Fri May 04, 2007 6:31 am

You two are really going at it! Hobbie, then Roo, Hobbie, then Roo, Hobbie, Roo, me!!, Hobbie, Roo...:)

Montgomery Dale

I came to Avonlea for a few days, and boy did I have an experience! At first, I was rather taken with a Miss, uh, excuse me, Mrs. Dale. But you can see why that never worked out. Mrs. Dale had an eligible niece, though. Who was...12? It's awkward of me to talk of this. But the little girl..."fell in love" with me and tried to run away from home to travel with my band. I couldn't do that to her, though. I knew it wouldn't be good for her. I had to leave before she came. I had to. I couldn't do that to her. Who am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri May 04, 2007 7:17 am

Indeed Avonlea join the club! :D

Marshal Zack Morgan!

I came to Avonlea to visit "mon oncle"I come from a convent and I love
"gous"....He locked me in a closet....or was it felix I was after?....

Who am I?[/i]

Sara
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Sara » Fri May 04, 2007 7:33 am

Suzette Moreau

I came to Avonlea with my famous father. There, a boy became interested in me but everything was ruined after he found out that I was a thief. Finally, I wasn't punished for what I'd done, but I left Avonlea with my father for always.
"The devil's in most people. Not me, mind you, but most." - Hetty King

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:43 pm

I am going to guess Adeline Hodgson

I am someone who comes and goes I please to Avonlea and other places to visit my relatives.....I am very fiercely opinionated and sometimes very outspoken......I tell stories about my life but they are often inconsistent when I tell them when I am in town......Was it Timothy Cotton or Lyle Prescott or Romney Binscott or Owen Byer I can not remember......Maybe I have dementia or something that the doctors did not find that I have......I regret my decision of not getting married in my life time.......I stood up for my niece so that she could marry her true love.....I kept my promise to my cousin that we both would go to England one last time even through she was dead...I buried her in England....WHO AM I?????

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Fri May 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Eliza Ward
~

I got a bad reputation in Avonlea. Everyone is uptight because I have conventional ideas. Some say I drink too much and that I'm a bad influence on my friend, Janet King. Miss Stacey got mad at me because I took her automobile out joy riding it and crashed it. My husband is losing his job because of my so-called erratic behavior. Thing is, I got a bad back. I mean, it really hurts. That means everyone must forgive all the immature reckless things I've done, right?

Who am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri May 04, 2007 10:09 pm

Viola Elliot

I was jealous of Olivia because she had been put in charge of the Avonlea chronicle during Mr Tylers absents....There had been a robbery at the newspaper...I thought it was Olivia's fault...she thought it was me....
Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sat May 05, 2007 1:46 pm

Mr. Pinker

I am an opinionated villager.....I would help out at the harvest balls...I was looking for a rake....But it was a heck of a price for a rake.....I share a remarkable resemblance to other villager who comes into town years later and almost becomes part of a well known family.....WHO AM I?????????