Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon May 07, 2007 6:29 pm

Harmon Andrews

~

There are some who say 'Merry Christmas,' but I prefer to say 'Happy Christmas.' I noticed a lot of funny accents when I left England with my mum.

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Tue May 08, 2007 3:13 am

Montgomery dale

I bought green gables after Marilla died....Nobody was pleased about it...Then the children talked some sense into me...
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:35 am

John Harrison

Are you tired of your old furniture?....Buy some new furniture from my manufacturer that I own....I will help you if need to get around the town of Charleston and find a missing person......I will encourage people to talk to love one that they have not seen in months.....WHO AM I???????????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Tue May 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Horace Beck

I'm known in Avonlea to be the perfect housewife....My long lost love came back and married me...We've adopted a child....I quarrel a lot with my sister....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 am

Abigail Ward

"When my father moved to Avonlea, I was a bit shocked, but the small town was welcoming. I have been a little busy going back and forth from farm to farm checking over the animals to see alot of it. But I did meet a girl, and I fell for her. But of course the odds turned against me and she turned me down for...a hotel assitant." :oops:

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed May 09, 2007 9:03 am

Arthur Pettibone

~

I'm a ghost from mining towns. WoOoOoOo... Some say I'm only a myth or imaginary being. I led some guy named Malcolm to gold.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:35 pm

Great Old Man McGinty

I was the manager of P.E.I. Provincial Bank in the fall of 1909....I helped Felix King and Nat Lester obtain loan to investment of their fox farm.....I rented a room above the Avonlea's bank for the first telephone exchanged.....I left Avonlea and was replaced my the new bank manager in the summer of 1911.....WHO AM I???????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Thu May 10, 2007 4:40 am

Enoch Caine

I'm perfectly capable of carrying my own luggage...I'm the perfect housekeeper...I'm driving the whole kitchen staff to destruction....felix had a crush on me but I was more interested in someone else...
who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:25 am

Greta Steig

I am a millionaire.......I am a overseer of Cameron musical competition......I am a cousin of a person of Avonlea that once was rich but vey poor.....I tried to help my stubborn cousin out of her financial burden......I supported a good singer in her music career....WHO AM I???????????

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Thu May 10, 2007 9:21 am

Andrew Cameron

~

vote for me... And I'll help your daughter win this years harvest ball costume competition, if you know what I mean?

Who am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Thu May 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Judson Parker

I grew up with Alec King...Our daughters have the same age,though they arn't really friends....Once Alec helped me on the farm because I've broken my arm...
Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:11 am

Amos Spry

I was born somewhere else beside Avonlea.....My parents and I moved to Avonlea....My God father was my dad's best friend.......My father and God father went fishing on the boat that my father purchased........My father and God father were involved in a accident after the boat blew up.....My father drown and my God father was found alive.......Many of the towns people though there was something going on between my mother and God father but nothing happened...My God father was just trying to help my mother.....My mom and I left Avonlea due to the fact that the women talking about us and my mother could not earn a living there .....WHO AM I???????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Wed May 16, 2007 3:16 am

Alexandra Grier

My wife is pregnant....I don't believe in womandoctors....Then there were some difficulty's with the delivery....if it wasn't for Dr Jones and Felicity I would have lost her...
who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:24 am

The answer is Ezra Macrae....Hobbie the answer for mine was Kerry Grier...was that what you were meaning

I was born in the spring of 1907....I almost did not survive my birth.....My Father cleared my air ways so I was able to breath and survived......My Mother and aunt throught I contracted TB from my cousin but I just had a cold.......You don't really know that much about me....My family and me moved to England where my Father continued his position with the royal society......My Mother, sister and me came back for a visit one Christimas....My aunt was surprize about the Britished accent, intellegence and precoscious manner.........WHO AM I???

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Thu May 17, 2007 11:32 am

I'm guessing Montgomery Dale?

I remember the day perfectly. Ma and Miss King had been going at it in the general store...something about wedding gowns. Then they ordered the same ones (Miss King ordered for Olivia King, not herself. Although wouldn't that be funny?) Then the dresses got switched! Olivia King's was so tight! Does that woman eat anything? But the best part was when Miss King came thundering through the town in her buggy, dressed up in all her finery. Almost like she was at the derby!