Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Sat May 26, 2007 12:16 pm

Jim Armstrong

I am a sea fairing lad from the age of 12......I was one of the seven people to survive the Maid of Calais wreck......I informed this women about the how heroidly attempted to send signals before the ship went down.....The women became suspicious when she was me speaking to a nuses aid named Odelia who appeared to be concealing informarion about Gus Pike......WHO AM I???????????????????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sun May 27, 2007 7:03 am

Jimmy

You're right Roo, it's Belle-Marie. I think. :)

~

I'm another old crank around Avonlea. I mutter and it's hard to understand me. The whole village got mad because I bought Green Gables. I hurt my leg after flyin' through the air off a carriage. I caught Davey skippin' school.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun May 27, 2007 6:18 pm

John Harrison

I am a villager....I always come over to Rose Cottage to get eggs and I never ever paid for them.......I attempted to become the beau weathly entrepenuer Wellington Campbell....WHO AM I????

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Sun May 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Fanny Tarnbush

I come from Avonlea...I once was a puple of Hetty King....Now I'm a famous performer....Hetty wants to ask me if I could sing at the Avonlea
christmas musicle....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon May 28, 2007 8:23 am

I am guessing Aimsley Simply

Two male callers.......One decide to make about true love.....An old well.....Two marriage proposals.......Listening to the frogs before going to an Avonlea event at King Farm.....Support for the old beau's marriage proposal.....Saving a young boy from an old well.....Refusing to give a nickel as promised.....Many flowers and chocolates.....What Episode is this??????

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Mon May 28, 2007 9:12 am

May the Best Man Win... but isn't this the "Who am I?" game thread? So here's my character description...

My boyhood friend invited me back to Avonlea to buy an old farm, so I moved with my wife... we had a little daughter... I bought a fishing boat... my friend and I had such good times together--playing rugby, offshore fishing... but my farm wasn't paid for and my wife didn't know it... and I never got a chance to tell her before it was too late...

... who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Opps....I sorry I must have been thinking of the episode game or maybe looking at it before writing my clue or something like that....The answer could be Olivia (King) Dale, Jassper Dale, Hetty King, or Edwin Clark but I would say Edwin Clark that would be the one that I was saiding....Always I am guessing Emmett Grier for yours Lady Jeanne

I represent the Charlottetown Orphanage....I was called by a women who was going to need help raising her her relatives who are Davey and Dora....I was able to take the children after the women's best friend came back to live at Green Gables.....WHO AM I???

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 am

Ms. Carpenter

Mr. Simon Tremayne gets nervous when I come around... I have the most annoying laugh... I don't know much about haute cuisine... certainly I didn't think people ate green buzzards!...

...who am I???

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed May 30, 2007 2:16 pm

I am guessing Pierre Jean LaPierre

I am the youngest daughter of my family.....I very humble and have a crush on Davey Keith, who I bet on the 1st annual bachelor's auction......I got a dress from my friend Izzy after I found that my father had taken the dress from the mission box....WHO AM I????

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Thu May 31, 2007 7:24 am

Actually, Roo18, I was thinking of the inspector who comes in Hearts and Flowers.

Yours is Becky Lester.

I'm the oldest in my family... a big conceit--I just love talking about myself... I tell any and all girls that it's them I care about... I ripped Felix off when we went into business together starting a fox farm...

...who am I?

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Thu May 31, 2007 8:04 am

Nat Lester

You're right Roo18 mine was Aimsly simple

Together with the whole town of Avonlea I was swindled by Jaspers cousin...I like scottish clothes....
who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:13 pm

I am guessing Duncan McBean

I was a student teacher when I came to Avonlea after under the tutelage of Hetty King.....I became the the teacher for Marketdale....I gave birth to my and husband son.......My husband and I contracted scarlet fever and we died shortly after....Our son survived and was adopted later by a nice couple.....WHO AM I????

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:40 am

Jane Morris

~

I became the village blacksmith after Abner Jefferies. I gave Davey a months wages for his work.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:31 pm

Mr. Morley

I am a daughter of a strict minister......Mother of four beautiful children.....I helped fight for women to get the right to vote.....I help in the community when they need help....I took one of my child to somewhere she could hopeful get better from the illness she suffer from.....My husband gave me a ring after we have been married about twenty years to reminder of how importance she is to her family.....I love my sister dearly but I am glad that she is back at home and not living with my family......I was really upset when my family found out that our son was missing in action.....Thanks to God our son return to Avonlea safe......WHO AM I?????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 am

Janet King

I was trained by felix to become a waitor at the White Sands...They thought I was a thief .....but I found out the truth...
Who am I?

Isn't it amazing how many characters there are????