Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Sara
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Sara » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:21 am

Elbert Werts

I was known as an unusual person in Avonlea. Women spread rumors behind my back and kids were afraid of me. Once I helped a schoolboy to overcome his fear of his teacher and succeed in a competition.
Who am I?
"The devil's in most people. Not me, mind you, but most." - Hetty King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:04 am

Peg Bowen

~

I once came to Felicity in a dream to honor her because she was the best speller. I don't really exist except in her imagination.

Who am I?

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:39 am

Prince of Spelling

I was married to Colleen.....My late wife gave birth to our daughter....She died after giving birth......I got my late wife friend Felicity to look after our daughter.....I wrote to my late wife's second cousin and the following summer we got married.....WHO AM I????????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:21 am

Seth Pritchard

I have 5 children and a sixth one on the way....I work at the White sands and my husband works at the cannery....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 am

I am guessing Molly Lester

I am the family pet.....I was mostly likely a stray found by one of my owners.....I was in the wrong place and got shot which almost killed me.....I was saved by a new guy in town after performing the risky surgery......I have cause some trouble but I am the loyal companion to the youngest girl in the family.....I let the foxes escape and found them for my owner after......WHO AM I??????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:06 am

Digger

You're right Roo 18 mine was Molly Lester.Isn't it amazing how many characters there are?

I'm a petty thief who looks like Sara....We switched places....
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 am

Jo Pitts

I am the first born in my family.....I have two younger siblings.....I was raised by my mother while my father was overseas.....My mother died and I blame my father for not being by her side.....I share my mother's firy temperment and critcizemy father's style of upbringing......I came to visit my family in Avonlea and had a agreement with my father.....I performed surgery on a dog that had been shot.....I started a rivarly between Gus Pike over who would bring Felicity to the Valentine's Day Dance.....I helped with the King's pigs that were sick and was able to save them.....I belief in mythical sea creatures.....I was rejected for Gus Pike.....I change my career from taking care of animals to people....WHO AM I?????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:36 am

Arthur Pettibone

I'm one of the town gossips....I have one daughter....My house is in front of he general store...
Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:03 am

I am guessing Mrs. Potts

I am called the Witch of Avonlea....I am mysterious.....I observe events around Avonlea.....Most people think I am crazy.....I helped Peter and Edward get better with my herb mixture.....I often entertain the King children with my alleged "love portion" and sometimes frighting them with their magic......I inspired Felix to win the annual PEI spelling bee.....WHO AM I???????????????????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:36 am

Peg Bowen

You're right mine was Clara Potts.

I once was a guest speaker in Avonlea...I belong to the suffragette movement....Janet King was inspired by my lecture...
Who am I ?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:26 pm

Amelia Sandhurst

I was an accountant who emblezelled funds from Stanley Import's.....Which left my employer the prime suspect of the crime....WHO AM I?????

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:04 pm

Abernathy

~

I don't like to depart with my money, even for charity. I become irritated when deplorable people like Hetty King attempt to steal property that is rightfully mine. The woman even savagely injured my fingers with a hammer once. How uncivilized!

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Wellington Campbell

I am a millionaire....Overseer of the Cameron muscial competition....I am cousin to Margaret Lloyd who I tried to help financial.....I support Sylvia Gray in her musical career....WHO AM I?????????????

hobbie

Post by hobbie » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:47 am

Andrew Cameron

I scared Jasper Dale so the magic lantern fell and started a fire..Sara maid me confess in front of the whole school....
Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:21 pm

I am guessing Sally Potts

I am his right hand man of Marshall Zak Morgan....I travel with the wild west show......WHO AM I?????