Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Avonlea Fan
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Avonlea Fan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 pm

Is it Robert Lynde, Rachel's son?

I injured my thumb and pretended to be engaged to the woman who did it! Never get involved with any of Hetty King's schemes...

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:34 pm

Yes, you are right Avonlea Fan.....
The answer for your clue is Wellington Campbell

I lost my job at the Mayfair cannery......I came to Avonlea to start a new life for my family.....My husband did not stick around......My new boss found my daughter and me sleeping at work before I started my shift....After the cannery burned down, I left Avonlea......Leaving my daughter in the hands of the loving couple....Who Am I??????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

Post by hannikan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Lottie Cooper

I am one of Avonlea's many ministers. I enjoy humor and try to incorporate it into my sermons (much to the chagrin of the more uptight parishioners). I have one son who is a robust teen and a spirited wife with a severe back injury. Who am I?
ImageImageImageImage

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 am

John Elliot

I have a half brother, who is considered illegitimate when our father previously married a commoner.......He quickly married my mother a suitable bride and then I was born eventually claiming my father's tittle..... When I went to Oxford and lost contract with my half brother...... I found my brother and offer him the title since he was the first born..... My brother renounced the offer........WHO AM I???????????

5AvonleaGirls
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by 5AvonleaGirls » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 am

The Duke of Arranaugh, Simon Tremayne's brother, Andrew

I am very busnesslike and well organized. I keep the finest establishments running smoothly. A silly boy named Felix has a crush on me but I set my sights higher. After my heart is broken by Mr. Tremayne and I am fired, I leave Avonlea. Who am I?

hannikan

Post by hannikan » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

Greta Steig (I had to look the last name up)

I am a renowned thespian related to a young citizen of Avonlea. I prefer good wine and chocolates to a hearty meal and make it a habit to bathe in milk. Who am I?
ImageImageImageImage

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Pigeon Plumbtree

I am a shady businessman.....I swindled Janet King to sell several confused to be "his highness" , which cause people to think King George was coming to Avonlea.....I was a Knights of P.E.I...They promptly threw him out of the White Sands after harrassing Janet King.....WHO AM I??????????

hannikan

Post by hannikan » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Who is Heath Hymus

I started out working as a help on a farm, followed by working at a nearby cannery, then a hotel and finally helping my wife with the orphanage she founded.

Who am I?
ImageImageImageImage

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Who is Gus Pike

My brother and I are bron excatly one year a part and to a well know family on PEI.....I married a wealthy man against my older sister's wishes.....My husband and I live in Montreal where we had our only daughter........I died of Tuburculosis......My older sister blames my husband for my death......WHO AM I???????

Mel
Bright Station Arrival

Post by Mel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 am

Ruth King/Stanley

I cared for the Story Girl early on, but i fought constantly with her Aunt Hetty and was sent back to Montreal. After Blair Stanley died I finally got Sara back, only to be told by her that she wanted to stay in Avonlea, not come home to Montreal.

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 am

Nanny Louisa J. Banks

I was a faithful partner to my best friend... My best friend and I were oftenm a rival of Sara Stanely and Felicity King..... I won the custome party at the Harvest Ball as Little Bo Peep after my father agreed to give Judson Parker his vote in a shady deal.....I have not heard about in years....WHO AM I?????