Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Annie
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by Annie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:43 pm

The very nasty Abe Pike :evil:

I am the lucky husband of one of the biggest gossips in all of Avonlea, and the proud father of the snottiest girl in town. I played tug-o-war over a toilet seat and volunteered for Avonlea's first fire department (because it was mandatory to volunteer, of course :wink: )

Who am I?

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:37 pm

Bert Potts

My life was a mystery.....I was purused by another man then feel in love with my husband......My husband and I had a son.......My husband had a big rage then he dragged me to a asylum......I became ill and then told the other man to look after my son......Then my husband told others and my son that I had died......Years later......I was found to be a live in another town by an important gentleman and young women.......They uncover that fact my death was faked......I had some of my belonging hiden in Avonlea...... I travelled with the important gentleman to find the truth about me.

Who Am I???????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:45 am

Eliza Pike

~

I am a proud knight of PEI and speak with a Scottish brogue. Some here know that I brandish a trusty pitchfork, for poking hay and interlopers on my property. I once brought my bull, bruce, to the farm of Alec King, son of Isaiah, for cattle pairing. I watched eagerly for hours to no avail. For lo, Bruce would have to be put down. But alas... A young lad convinced Alec King to spare the beast and now old Bruce roams the hallowed ground of King farm.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:28 pm

Gurney MacDonald

I am the only children born to my parents....My mother is dead and I live with my father when he was alive......I was send to visit my relatives......I have gone on many adventures with my cousins and friends.....I have been kidnapped.........I made a letter that told my cousin she was switched at birth........I run away from Avonlea to get away for the person I live with......I have had two love interest, one that was older and one that was more my age......I had my future planned by two older women who think that they know what is best for me.......However, I told them my plan for the future for me and they both agree with my plans....I came back for my cousins wedding.

Who Am I???

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:32 am

Sara Stanley

~

I come to the Avonlea and work at the White Sands Hotel. I insist that regulations are followed and everything work efficiently. I don't have time for those not willing to work hard like machines. Somehow I was fired from my position by Herr Tremayne because of conflict between myself and the French Chef who would not follow my simple rules. I go back to Berlin where people follow orders and where there is likely to be less conflict in coming years. Auf Wiedersehen, Avonlea.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Greta Stig

I was involved with the water rights.....the sale of Green Gables.....and maybe the adaption of the Morris baby.
Who Am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:59 am

Thoedore Simpkin

~

My parents died when I was little. Didn't know them. I was adopted and heard there was a whole lot of fuss over the deal. I like to get into stuff and cause trouble for the fun of it. No, I'm not Davey Keith. Cecily can't watch me, a laundry line can't hold me... They tell me to stay at home, no way! Whenever my mom's trying to find me she screaches my nick-name. Dad nick-named me after a dog. What's up with that? And no, my nick-name is not "little monster!"

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:22 pm

Robert 'Lucky' MacEwen

I was previous ower of the cannery, I had harsh working conditions. I payed my workers poor wages. I had to make an agreement with the workers to increase wages to stop a strike that was started by a King, with was due to by my wife. I sold the cannery to Mr. Dunn.
Who Am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:46 am

Angus McCorkndale

~

I'm captain of lobster ship now. Me gots beard and dont wash clothes now. Me ship wreck and me don't like it. Me lobster spoiling now. Let me tell you. Mess Dale taking me picture now. Hands on coat striking pose now. Selling lobster to Mess Dale. Tale of woe. Had to sell it fer cheap. Ah, don't me know it.

Who is I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:26 pm

Captain Horn

I came to Avonlea, as a shady business man. I was part of the Knights of PEI, but then got kicked out. I was mistake for "his highness". I swindled a towns person into selling several products.
Who Am I?

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:32 pm

Heath Hymus; and I wish he'd gotten cake in the face. ;)

Like my older brother, I am as smooth with the ladies as can be...especially with my wife (hiya, baby!). I also like to think I'm a fairly competent boxer; but that never really worked out. Hey, did I mention I'm partly responsible for the Ugly Rumour regarding Felix and Izzy? Ohhhh yeaaaah.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:05 pm

Donny Lester

I was born in Avonlea. I came back to Avonlea when I was a young boy. I have been in jail twice in my life :( but both times innocent of the crimes. I kiss my wife in her family's barn. I have travelled a lot during my life. I did play a music instructment which was my father's. I have work various job around the town of Avonlea. I proposed to my wife more than once, I believe three times :roll: . My wife told me that "She has always been mine." I found that I was lie to that my mother was dead but she is alive :D . My wife made the choice to pick me than the other man that wanted to court her. My wife was told before we were married that I was dead by a ship wreach :( . She did not believe that I was dead so she came looking for me with her aunt. They found me, then they took me back to Avonlea :D . We got married there and are going to raise our family in Avonlea :D .
Who Am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:51 am

Gus Pike

~

Villagers claim I took off with money meant for the school library. Some say I even tricked Sara Stanley to high tail it out of town in a stolen carriage. If you give me 5 dollars I promise I'll come clean on the whole ordeal. Really, you trust me right?

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:50 am

Mr. Beedy

Live in Avonlea shortly before my child was born. My wife died minutes after our child was born. I work at the train station. I wrote to my wife's second cousin who I married to be a mother to my child.
Who Am I?

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:25 pm

Seth Pritchard

I used to be a sexy, flirtatious red-head originally from New Brunswick, who moved to PEI to live with my aunt. Somewhere in there, we had a falling out, and I left for Charlottetown to pursue my now-husband. I'm still a red-head, but I'm now a not-so-sexy hospital nurse and mother of one.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone