Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:07 pm

Hannah (Hubble) Lester

I am a daughter. I have a crush on a boy that gets himself in trouble. My brother said he would buy me ice skates - that was really hard to believe because he works to help support our family. I bet on my crush at the 1st annual bachelor's auction. I helped the class buy a gift for our teacher who got married to the owner of the general store. I was the one who thought "his highness" was coming to Avonlea.
Who Am I????
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:04 pm

Becky Lester

~

I gets into fights at the cannery, but they got it coming. Usually about some fued goin' back years. I'm man enough to admit it's their fault. I got to work at the cannery to feed my large growing family. The boys take after my good looks you know. My young son worked with me, but had to send him back to school.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:37 pm

Lionel Lester

I was turned down as my wife's suitor before when I was young. I was poor before but then went to the Yukon. I become very wealthy in the Yukon. I returned to Avonlea to marry my love. She finally accept after marriage proposal. I brought a house but then sold the house beacuse she did not want to live outside of Avonlea. We got married then shortly after our honeymoon, we got a orphan boy which we adopted him. We moved to the Yukon. Few years later we moved back to Avonlea.
Who Am I?

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:19 pm

Malcolm MacEwan

For a while, I lived at Green Gables with my brother, Mrs. Lynde, and Miss Cuthbert. Then the latter died. Then Mrs. Lynde had a stroke and we moved in with Miss King. He's good at getting into trouble; I, on the other hand, could be considered a bit boring and a bit of a goody-goody. Free me!

Who am I?
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:22 pm

Dora Keith

I came to Avonlea to get away from people. Left those people because I own them money. I switched place with a girl. Her aunt did not know what had gotten into her (me) hahaha. I was caught stealing the offering money. I need to clean the silver, I heard it call me. I disappear after everyone found out who I was.
Who Am I?

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:00 pm

Jo Pitts

I'm one of those left-out middle children, I suppose. You know what I mean; I hope. I've an older brother who was at odds with our father for years; and I've got a younger sister who was a tomboy for a long time. For some odd reason, I got packed away to military school and wasn't heard from again for a good three years. My real passion is art, not getting yelled at or standing in formation or whatever.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Morgan Pettibone

Stop what you are doing and look at me because I am famous. If my suitcase drops off from the buggy will you pick it up for me. I will eat chocolates help my teeth from floating in my mouth. I perform for a charity with someone close to me. I might let you kiss my hand if I think you are a gentleman.
Who Am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:27 am

Pigeon Plumbtree

~

My husbands a reverand in a stiff protestant town that looks down on conventional thinking. A few years ago I hurt my back. That's why I drink and get wasted by noon every day with my home girl Janet (That was for Katie :D ). That explains why I crash into stuff while ice skating. My favorite drink is called a vivifier. It's got 1,000+ proof alcohol. That's a 500% alcohol level in my blood stream. Some say it's beyond the limit for actually being alive, but what do I care? I got this back problem you see. I got into trouble when the town didn't think I was showing acceptable pictures during my magic lantern show. Geez, haven't these guys read National Geographic before? They would really freak out if they saw slides of my bachelorette party. Anyway, they wanted to fire my husband and criticized the way I abuse alcohol and crash into stuff. Don't they realize their insulting my free spirited philosophy on life? And did I mention I have a bad back?

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:52 pm

Viola Elliot

I live with my family in a humble house on Avonlea's main road. My wife is one of the ladies of Avonlea that gossip. I join the volunteer fire department. My wife and I are very active in the town meetings and everyday events in the village. My wife and I have only one child.
Who Am I?

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:58 pm

Burt Potts

~

I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of the Avonlea Chronicle. I've worked for the newspaper for sixty years and I get no respect. I have never even gotten a promotion. That Olivia King gallavanted in and now Tyler promoted her above me. That woman believed I stole from the Chronicle safe! What? Bah! No, I'm not bitter.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:11 pm

Mr. Pinker

I am one who works at a big building filled with lots of doctors. I helped delivered two children of Avonlea. Someone wrote a letter saying I swtich these children at birth. I am one who takes care of the patieints.
Who Am I??

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:00 am

Nurse Pringle

~

We animals live in the woods and like to run around. We get caught and put in cage by Felix Izzy. Dog digs into cage. We get out and get away. We get caught. Sold. We got away again. We going north now. Look for food.

We never have names, just animals. Who are we?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:39 pm

The foxes for the fox farm

Often outspoken. I am an Aunt. I have told people two story about my loves of my life who are Timothy Cotten and Lyle Prescott. Regrets never getting married. She also had a beau named Owen Bryer. Saved by death. Went to England to buried a dear friend and family member. Had the heat turned down in the room I was staying in. I said this "I never did get my tea."
Who Am I??

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:28 pm

Aunt Eliza Ward. How many beaux did she have anyway? ;)

For some reason, I was a baby for a looong time. I mean, really. Mother was still picking me up and carrying me around when I was more than old enough to walk. They even put me in a crib when I was old enough for a big-boy bed. Then, by the time I was around nine or ten, my hair turned brown. Meanwhile, the woman is still gone and Mother won't let me follow the parade. But she will let me see Aunt Hetty's angel whenever he's in town.

Who am I?
foreverzach.net

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:59 pm

Daniel King

I am informed Hetty that Avonlea that the schoolhouse would closed. I found out that the Carmody teacher was cheating so the Carmody school would recieve the Avonlea students. I then allowed Avonlea school to open.
Who Am I??