Avonlea Best Dressed

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.

Who had the best fashion sense?

Hetty
8%
Olivia
17%
Janet
No votes
Muriel
No votes
Sara
33%
Felicity
25%
Izzy
8%
Anne
8%

Total votes: 12

Lady Jeanne
Cured Peter Craig

Post by Lady Jeanne » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:36 pm

I vote Felicity. All through she looked so proper, neat, and lady-like (except maybe when she was wearing overalls!). I especially love her Season 7 clothes. Gorgeous! Wish I could dress like that.

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:16 pm

Hi there, I'm guessing that you are new. Welcome to the forum!

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:50 am

Isn't it funny how there was so wide a range of fashion? Personally, I loved Rachel's style. Anne was a bit radical sometimes, and I thought that some of Sara's stuff was a bit radical for me. I didn't like alot of Felicity's stuff, and Olivia was just right. :)

Oldbats
Found work at the Cannery

Post by Oldbats » Tue May 22, 2007 11:02 am

Miss Lewis wrote:I always liked Izzy outfits of season 6 and 7. Something about the clothes made her look so lady like and beautiful. I voted for her. Her outfits of the last two seasons are great fashions and make up for her “boyish” look of the first five seasons.
I agree, Izzy made quite the transformation. I really liked to see that, especially the surprise on everyone's faces when she wore a dress for the first time, but still wanted to play baseball or cricket or whatever game they were playing in the school yard.

I ended up voting for Felicity, mainly for how she dressed in the later episodes.
"I honor value and I value honor" --Gus Pike