when she was horrid - damaged dvd (new)

Discuss Sullivan films, media and projects.
The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

when she was horrid - damaged dvd (new)

Post by The Chef » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:09 am

Are there more viewers who have the same problem as I have with the 2nd episode of "when she was horrid?" That dvd seems to be damaged. When I view the last scenes, where sara's double is finally found out and carried into the house by Guss, there's a glitch, and it skips 2 minutes.
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.

Wild Roses
Rose Cottage Resident

Post by Wild Roses » Sun May 04, 2008 10:58 am

If you got it from Sullivan Entertainment, you ought to email or call them. They might be able to give you an exchange. If you got the dvd elsewhere, you still might be able to recieve a refund.

(As I don't own that dvd set yet, I can only comment on returning the dvd.)

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Sun May 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes I did email them and got one reply, "if I was the Eddy living somewhere in the states," I replied "no I live in Europe," but didn't get a reply afterwards anymore. Well I only miss about 10 seconds of film I guess. I'll just have to wait for their reply.
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Mon May 05, 2008 10:28 am

I don't have this problem with this episode,I got mine from Sullivan too.I think you had bad luck with this one.
i have one question Piacre do you have a multregion DVD player?I have a region2 DVDplayer and don't have any trouble watching all seasons of RTA.Some here on the forum(from Europe) had a mail from Sullivan that it's not fit for region 2 DVD player??I bought all the seasons through Sullivan Europe and don't have any problem watching them;
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Mon May 05, 2008 5:47 pm

I bought them from Sullivan USA, and yes I do have a multi region player.

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Re: when she was horrid - damaged dvd (new)

Post by The Chef » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I contacted Sullivan months ago, never got a reply ...