Emily coming to dvd!

Discuss Sullivan films, media and projects.
Wild Roses
Rose Cottage Resident

Emily coming to dvd!

Post by Wild Roses » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:36 pm

http://www.geocities.com/emily_new_moon/index1.html

(I know it isn't a Sullivan Entertainment product, but I couldn't decide where else to put it.)

Emily of New Moon is the 4 season tv series based loosely from the trilogy by LMM. Season 1 will be this autumns, seasons 2-4 during 09.
"We couldn't buy the logic that Jesus was the only way. That meant the Buddhists and Hindus who had never even heard of Christ Almighty were doomed to hell, while Ku Klux Klan members were not." From THE HUNDRED SECRET SENSES by Amy Tan.

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 am

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize Emily also had an anime series.

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:31 am

Timothy wrote:I didn't realize Emily also had an anime series.
How does Kaze no Shoujo Emily (Emily, Girl of the Wind) compare to the books? I wasn't a big fan of the live action series...
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

Wild Roses
Rose Cottage Resident

Post by Wild Roses » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 pm

I've never seen the anime series. I only know the late 1990s tv series.

BTW: season 1 of EoNM is only sale on amazon.com for about $11.00 (as part of the Christmas dvd sale). Full price it goes for about $30.00. There aren't any extras as far as I know, but that is an amazing price compared to the the amount we have to pay Sullivan. It only makes me hate Sully more.
"We couldn't buy the logic that Jesus was the only way. That meant the Buddhists and Hindus who had never even heard of Christ Almighty were doomed to hell, while Ku Klux Klan members were not." From THE HUNDRED SECRET SENSES by Amy Tan.