If you could meet one RTA cast member...

Discuss the latest Avonlea actor, actress, and crew related news.
Matheson
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by Matheson » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:40 pm

Harmony Cramp. Definatley. She was at AvCon 2004, but I wasn't there.

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:26 pm

AvonLea wrote:Did Jonathan Crombie die?
No. He's very much alive and well and part of the touring production of The Drowsy Chaperone (as the "Man in Chair").
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

jeremiah2911
King Farm Hired Hand

Post by jeremiah2911 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm

I would have to say Heather Brown. :D She always talked about how different she and Izzy were in personality. I really identified with Izzy's character and would like to see Heather in her normal state.
I haven't heard anything about her in years. It is like she fell off the face of the earth. Does anyone know anything about her?
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 pm

She's been out of the acting spotlight for some time. Supposedly, she's become a teacher since then. Her last known acting gig was a guest spot in the CBC series Our Hero.
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

lin
Bright Station Arrival

meeting an avonlea actor

Post by lin » Sat May 24, 2008 4:32 pm

I would like to meet Mag Ruffman or Lally Cadeau ( I just love her last name!) :D
If you can sit in silence with a person for half an hour and yet be entirely comfortable, you and that person can be friends. If you cannot, friends you'll never be and you need not waste time in trying."

- L M Montgomery

sarabeth90
Bright Station Arrival

Post by sarabeth90 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:08 pm

I would love to meet Gema Zamprogna. It would be cool to see her now and her family and stuff.

vera
Planted Magic Seeds

Post by vera » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 pm

I would definately want to meet Mag Ruffman. The character Olivia is sort of a role model to me. She's exactly the type of person I'd like to be and in cast interviews Mag Ruffman seems very much like her character.
I'd also love to meet R.H. Thompson just because Jasper is one of my favourite characters.

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 am

Sarah Polley. (In regards to her whole body of work.)
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

hannikan
Won Cameron Music Competition

Post by hannikan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Um all of them! But esp Marilyn Lightstone, Mickey, Gema, Mag, Lally and Cedric. Oh and Patricia Hamilton (Rachel Lynde).
ImageImageImageImage

Margherita
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by Margherita » Sun May 24, 2009 5:21 am

Hm... interesting question. I´m always a bit afraid of meeting actors whom I know and love in a series or a movie - afraid that they´ll be too different from the personalities I´ve grown to love so much. But if I can put that aside, I think I´d like to meet Lally Cadeau very much. She seemed talkative and nice, and not too different from Janet King in the few ´"behind the scenes" I´ve seen. And perhaps Gema as well, since she openly confessed in one of those "behind the scenes" that over the years, quite a bit of her own character had come into Felicity´s ;-)

Margherita
When life hands you a lemon - make lemonade! ~ Olivia Dale