Which Avonlea Character Am I?

Discuss the series, characters and episodes.
irishcolleen
Hetty's New School Recruit

Post by irishcolleen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:14 am

Booth Elliot! (Jaimz Woolvett...who is looking pretty fine these days, if I do say so myself! *drool*)

A dear friend of Olivia King (Dale), my greatest ambition in life was to become a professional singer. I was given the chance with the help of my father's old friend, Ms. Lloyd.

Roo18
Harvest Ball Costume Winner

Post by Roo18 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:33 am

Hobbie, you are right about the sail but his name is Matt O'Donnell or that is how they spell it on the end creits on the episode "Otherwise Engaged".

Booth Elliot for hobbie and Irishcollen is Sylvia Grey I guess that you had just post as I was answering hobbie clue......

I am have my own practice in summerside...I have to work twice as hard to prove myself because there are very few of us around.... I wrote many articles about tuberculosis.....I advised Felicity and Janet about tubersculosis.....I help Felicity realize her dream of becoming a doctor or so she thought at the time....I help the King family send Cecily to a sanitarium....I am not sure what happened to me after Felicity stop visiting me.....WHO AM I???
"Let's go get some ice cream, before Felix eats it all" - Felicity King
"Such dreams Felix. Where do they go?" - Felicity King

irishcolleen

Post by irishcolleen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 am

Dr. Jones (did she have a first name? I can't remember!)

Their were rumors around Avonlea that I was part-fish. I am known to have a bad temper but a soft spot for those I care about, including my illegitmate son.

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:49 pm

Captain Crane.

Ahh, but was he really your son :P

I have been known to play the ponies :oops: I even placed my money on Galloping Consumption... with a name like that, I should have known it would be a dead loss.
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:30 am

I'm thinking Bert McKay?... Maybe Ed Lawson?

~

The series wouldn't exist without me, and yet, hardly nobody knows who I am. If it weren't for me embezzling money from my boss Blair Stanley, then his prissy daughter never would have gone to Prince Edward Island and the story never would have begun. If it weren't for me, there would be no Fussys, Fizzys, Sarties or people fighting over who's cuter--Y'all never game me and my prison b**ch a cute name. There would be no Avcons, reunions, or Free Cecily movements. What about free ME from Prison--The person who single handedly sparked the greatest show in Canadian television history!

Who am I?

AvonLea
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by AvonLea » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:13 am

Timothy wrote:I'm thinking Bert McKay?... Maybe Ed Lawson?

~

The series wouldn't exist without me, and yet, hardly nobody knows who I am. If it weren't for me embezzling money from my boss Blair Stanley, then his prissy daughter never would have gone to Prince Edward Island and the story never would have begun. If it weren't for me, there would be no Fussys, Fizzys, Sarties or people fighting over who's cuter--Y'all never game me and my prison a cute name. There would be no Avcons, reunions, or Free Cecily movements. What about free ME from Prison--The person who single handedly sparked the greatest show in Canadian television history!

Who am I?
Huh??

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:01 am

AvonLea wrote: Huh??
I'll rephrase it. The person who embezzled from Blair Stanley, causing Blair to send Sara to Avonlea to live with her relatives--the basis for the series.

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:52 pm

Mr Abenety?if I understood the lawyer correct

Thanks Roo18 for the correct name!

I gambeld away my family strudel recipe in a drama contest.I'm the head of the Carmody drama society...

Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Gwendolene
Won Avonlea Spelling B

Post by Gwendolene » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:38 am

Timothy wrote:I'm thinking Bert McKay?... Maybe Ed Lawson?
You were right the first time.
hobbie wrote:I gambeld away my family strudel recipe in a drama contest.I'm the head of the Carmody drama society...

Who am I?
Eleanor McCue?
Keeper of Muriel Stacy's Motorcar

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:03 pm

Yes...you answer is write but spelling of her last name is McHugh...

I am a world famous actress....I was almost part of a play in the town of Avonlea....But they would not let me have a costums for every scene I was in...I was involved with a scandal with a married man this why I am in Avonlea.....I was removed from the play due to my many needs and conflict with some people....I would say that it was Avonlea's lost for not having me in their play....WHO AM I???

irishcolleen

Post by irishcolleen » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Isabelle Carrington

I wanted to turn Avonlea into another "city of the future" until Jasper Dale stepped in with his Edison motion picture camera and saved the day.

Shelly
Leader of the Suffragette Movement

Post by Shelly » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:41 pm

HB Dunn.

My boys were killed in the War. Unfortunately you've never heard of them. In a weird way I'm surprised we got more of a mention than one you've definitely heard of: Elbert Werts. Anyway, I have to go chop more wood now.
foreverzach.net
"Luck. It had nothing to do with it." ~ Izzy Pettibone

hobbie
Saved School Library Funds

Post by hobbie » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:44 am

Mother Mc Quire

I had a crush on Felicity and laughed with Peter Craig and Peg Bowen.
I became very ill.Peg bowen cured me with her herbs who were deliverd by Peter.
Who am I?
I will never forget the days of my youth when the waves rippled between my toas....Hetty king

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Timothy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:02 am

Edward Ray

~

I told Dora Keith that if she spits in her shoe every night at midnight, she won't be bad no more.

Who am I?

Roo18

Post by Roo18 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:35 am

Mrs. Wiggins

I am an ower of a town sawmill, and coach of the Avonlea Avengers........ I would cut trees down within a mile of the town limits. I nearly knocked down one of the villager's house......I lost the bet that I made with the home own that I nearly knocked down house.......I moved my sawmill later on to Carmody.....WHO AM I?????