Username

Comments? Criticism? Tell me what you think about the website.
The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Username

Post by The Chef » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Timothy, could you change my username from Piére to The Chef ?
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.

Timothy
Lighthouse Keeper

Re: Username

Post by Timothy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Username was changed. Thanks.

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah, I noticed ;-)

Thanks.
A man fell in a deep pit and suffered greatly. A Buddhist said: 'Meditate and ignore your circumstances.' A Hindu said: 'You must have bad karma, you deserve your fate.' But Jesus had pity on the man, climbed down and rescued him.

weatherman15
Wearing Blue Satin Slippers

Post by weatherman15 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 am

I love how your name says "The Chef cured Peter Craig". The truth comes out! Peg Bowen went to the White Sands for that cure! :lol:

The Chef
Cured Peter Craig

Post by The Chef » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Spot on weatherman, haha. By the way, since I found a piccy of Pierre with his name already on it, I figured, why not change it to The Chef. Now it reads: Pierre The Chef and that makes it complete. I also love the little 'romance' between Pierre and Mrs. Lynde, the fights with Tremayne, love his accent, and love the kitchen, with all the pots & pans hangin around, fresh veggies everywhere. Love it. But before my 125th post, I was still listed as an employee of the White Sands. So now I feel as if I've lost my job! And with all those other members who have already cured Peter Craig, I assume he must be a very healthy boy by now!